The SP-600 handheld multimeter is an easy to use tool for the Industrial and Municipal water market. Being able to instantly measure key water parameters simultaneously. Quickly measure the conductivity, TDS, and resistivity of your water. In addition pH/ORP is offered with this sensor as well as temperature always able to be shown. Also no need to worry about Free & Total DPD Chlorine as it is included.
The SP-600 has other features in addition to its measuring capabilities. Among these a fully molded screen to ensure a water-proof seal. Then it also has an integrated humidity sensor to ensure a water-free electronic environment. Thirdly the platform offers Bluetooth® connectivity between the pH/ORP module and base unit and allows wireless data upload via the uPyxis® app.
The SP 600 multimeter is ideal for Industrial water & process uses. It’s small and easy to handle design makes it great for municipal, waste, and domestic water applications. Agencies or induvials who deal with environmental and brackish water will all enjoy quick and quality measurements with the SP 600
- Breakthrough Technology Combines the Following in a Single Rugged One-Handed Meter.
- Uses Traditional DPD Free & Total Powder Pillows (Pyxis Lab® or Conventional Supplier)
- Waterproof Bluetooth® Enabled Potted Battery Powered pH/ORP Module
- Requires NO Disassembly in the Field for pH/ORP Module Replacement
- Intelligent Sensor Aging and Humidity Detection Capability
- Record up to 8GB Historical Data with a Calendar Time Mark and Options to Set Up Sample Location Info
- Long Battery Life of 10,000 Readings
- Color Screen with Parameter LOCK-IN Function after Stabilization