The Pyxis RT-200 Prism is an inline digital refractometer that measures the refractive index of a liquid sample and provides a direct reading of highly accurate concentration values for a wide variety of water and process related applications. RT-200 is particularly suitable for sugar production and other high-temperature processes. It is a stand-alone device capable of self-sustained operation, live data display and data logging.
The RT-200 Prism also offers fully integrated 4-20mA and RS-485 Modbus output signals for connectivity to any microprocessor-based controller, display, PLC or DCS network. The RT-200 Prism has built-in temperature dependent equations to convert the measured sample temperature and refractive index to the percentage concentration of Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG), Mono Propylene Glycol (MPG), Sugar Content (Brix) and Advanced Low Viscosity Fluid (ALV). Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 makes it easier to connect to your phone. Additional concentration curves can be added via uPyxis APP.
The RT-200 Prism is a very robust, digital sensor capable of operating in contaminated fluid samples. It is important however to note that users should take all precautions to mitigate and filter suspended solids from the sample stream prior to the sensor to avoid tenacious deposit build-up on the sensor eye. Pyxis Lab offers the Ultra-Sonic RT-Ser Cleaning Module Kit (P/N 56208) for installation into the Tri-Clamp Flow Cell Assembly as an optional accessory allowing for automated online cleaning of the RT-200 refractive index sensor.
- Refractive Index Direct Read for Process Applications
- Mono-Ethylene/Propylene Glycol High Temperature Closed Loop System Monitoring
- BRIX/Sugar Concentration Process Applications in High Temperature
- Advanced Low Viscosity Fluid Heat Transfer Fluid
- Specific Gravity Determination via Refractive Index
- Operational at temperatures as high as 248 ºF (120 ºC)
- 4-20 mA Output of Sample Temperature and the Unit of Display Selected via the Screen Interface
- User Customizable 4-20mA Concentration Output Ranges with uPyxis® APP
- RS-485 Modbus RTU Output of Temperature, Refractive Index and Other Diagnosis Parameters
- Built-in Temperature Dependent Equations % BRIX, %MPG, %MEG and % ALV
- Additional Concentration Curves can be added via uPyxis® APP.
- Local Large Screen Display and Push-Button Interface
- 110VAC – 24 VDC Wall Outlet Powered for Independent Operation w/out Controller
- Built-In Historical Data Log up to 56 Days of Storage at 1 Reading Per Minute via uPyxis® APP
- Built-In Bluetooth for easier setup and diagnosis via uPyxis® APP
- Sturdy 316L Stainless-Steel Construction and Suitable for Harsh Application Environments
- Convenient Stainless-Steel Tri-Clamp Flow Cell Assembly w ¾-inch NPT Flange
- Optional RT-Series Ultra-Sonic Cleaning Module Sold Separately