The Pyxis Lab® RT-Series Ultrasonic Cleaning Module Kit is an ultra-sonic vibration assembly specifically designed as an accessory for installation and use with the RT-100 PRISM Refractive Index Sensor. The PRISM is an inline digital refractometer that measures the refractive index of a liquid sample and provides a direct reading of highly accurate concentration values for a wide variety of water and process related applications.
Each RT-100 PRISM is provided with a Tri-Clamp Flow Assembly for bypass flow installations, and contains a port specifically designed for the use of the Ultrasonic RT-100 Cleaning Module Kit. Ultrasonic cleaning can be highly effective at preventing the accumulation of tenacious or sticky deposits on the RT-100 sensor eye. This accessory is highly suited for continuous operation applications in water or process applications where sensor fouling, and deposit build-up is of concern.
The working cycle of Ultrasonic RT-100 Cleaning Module can be programmed to 5-, 15- and 30-minute cycles directly through the display settings of the RT-100 unit itself. Each cleaning cycle time is approximately 5 seconds in duration. The Ultrasonic RT-100 Cleaning Module is provided with a power supply and control box that works synchronously with the RT-100.
- 316L Stainless Steel Body
- 64mm (2.5inch) Sanitary Fitting Compatible
- Direct Insertion into Sanitary Port of the RT-100 Tri-Clamp Flow Assembly
- Insertion Opposite Side of the RT-100 Optical Lens
- Periodic Timed Control via RT-100 Display Interface (5/15/30 minute increments: Default = 15)
- Operation Duration per Period (5 Seconds)
- Power/Control Box Included (110-220VAC) Powers both Ultrasonic Module & RT-100 Sensor
- Trigger Signal Directed from RT-100 Setting Back to Power/Control Box then to Ultrasonic Module
- RT-100 Refractive Index Override prevents Ultrasonic Transducer Operation when no Liquid is Seen