For all Pyxis Lab® inline sensors, we recommend a minimum cleaning of once per month. This must be maintained dependent on the application and potential fouling. For high stress applications with excessive suspended solids and corrosion/scale by-product, we recommend increasing your cleaning frequency! For field use, we have developed a custom sensor field cleaning kit. This kit is specifically designed to target a wide variety of inorganic deposits and potential interferences commonly experienced in cooling and process water applications.
- Custom Blend of Organic Acid/Reducing Agent & Surfactant
- Targets Inorganic Fouling & Deposition on Inline Sensors
- 500mL Bottle is Sufficient for 5 Cleanings
- Sensor Cleaning Procedure provided on Bottle
- Cotton Swabs & Pipe Cleaners Included (10 each)
- Soak lower half of the sensor in 100mL of Cleaning Solution
- Allow the sensor to soak for 15–30 minutes, use the provided Cotton Swab and/or Pip Cleaner to gently remove excessive deposit after soaking
- Place your sensor into DI water & open up your uPyxis® app
- Find your sensor on the app
- Click on the ‘Diagnosis’ Tab at the bottom and conduct a ‘Cleanliness Check’
- If the ‘Cleanliness Check’ reports a green ‘Clean’ status, then continue to calibration. If the ‘Cleanliness Check’ reports a red/yellow ‘Fouled’ status, your sensor is not entirely clean and you must repeat this process.