The SP-910 is a multi-parameter and multi-wavelength fluorometer, colorimeter and turbidimeter. It is designed for Municipal, Environmental and Industrial water analysis. For industrial water treatment applications it uses a fluorescent tracer . The SP-910 is integrated with directly read and test for Fluorescein and PTSA. Furthermore it uses industry standard colorimetric and Pyxis Lab® reagents to provide colorimetric measurements at 7 LED wavelengths. The SP-910 is pre-calibrated for colorimetric measurements common in industrial water treatment and water testing in the laboratory.
In multiple side-by-side comparison studies, the SP-910 has proven to be more accurate than other devices on the market. The SP-910 contains multiple methods complaint with USEPA guidelines for drinking water and municipal water application analysis as well as True Turbidity (White Light/InfraRed) direct read method. The SP-910 also contains numerous unique Pyxis Lab direct read and wet chemistry methods not available in other market devices.
- Direct-Read Fluorescein & PTSA
- True Turbidity Measurement – White Light / InfraRed LED
- 7 LED Wavelengths & 65+ Built-In Reagent Based Methods
- Add User Defined Methods via uPyxis® app
- Bluetooth® Enabled for Wireless Data Transfer & Firmware Updates via uPyxis®
- Display a Concentration-Time Profile Curve during Color Development
- Maximum Rejection to Sample Color & Turbidity Interference
Colorimetric & Unique Pyxis Lab® Methods
HACH®, Pyxis Lab® and other solid/liquid reagents are directly compatible for use with the SP-910. Both 10mL and 25mL sample vials are available for use with the SP-910 and all tests offer live graphical display of real-time reading as test occurs. Pyxis Lab® has also developed and provided numerous unique colorimetric and fluorescent test methods integrated into the SP-910 that are not available in other market colorimeters. These include:
- Direct-Read Bleach Concentration
- Direct-Read Nitrite Dioxide
- Non-Hazardous Zinc