The Pyxis Lab® MA-WB Inline Bluetooth® Adapter is a uniquely designed accessory, which enables Pyxis Lab® inline sensors to be accessed, viewed, configured and calibrated via the uPyxis® app. The MA-WB offers a Bluetooth 5.0 wireless platform in a 7-Pin formats, enabling connectivity to any of the 7-pin sensor designs offered by Pyxis Lab®.
The MA-WB is designed to be installed easily and without the need for tools. The MA-Series are “quick-adapters” that can fit inline with the corresponding sensor conductor pin format. When installed, the MA-WB utilizes the power provided (24VDC) from the controller it is connected to, passing that power supply through to the connected Pyxis Lab® inline sensor. Additionally, each MA-Series inline adapter offers 4-20mA and/or RS485 Modbus connectivity from the sensor to the receiving controller.
In addition to rapid connection and Bluetooth® accessibility, the MA-WB also provides a live local display, diagnostics & calibration hub, and data-log capabilities. Simply use the user buttons on the top of the unit to navigate through these options.
- Bluetooth® Enabling Device for Mobile Monitoring, Calibration, Configuration & More
- Live Local Display Screen for Easy Data Evaluation
- Inline Sensor Calibration Hub
- Live Cleanliness Diagnostics Check Feature
- Holds & Exports Inline Sensor Data
- Utilizes Power from the Controller & Transfers it directly to the Sensor