The LS-200 is a general purpose ultrasonic liquid level sensor that replaces float, conductance and pressure sensors that fail due to contact with dirty, sticky and scaling liquids in small, medium and large capacity tanks. This liquid level sensor can be used in either open or enclosed tanks. This liquid level sensor can be used in either open or enclosed tanks. The sensor provides continuous level measurement up to 106 inches (2.7m) with a 4–20mA signal output, RS-485 and Bluetooth® digital output and can be configured via uPyxis®. The LS-200 sensor can be powered by a 24VDC external power source via the 10′ output and power supply waterproof cable provided. This non-contact liquid level sensor is well suited for corrosive liquids, chemical or process tank applications.
The LS-200 ultrasonic level sensor is ideal for use as a water level sensor, water & process chemical tank level sensor, liquid level transmitter, or other applications requiring accurate and continuous liquid level control or liquid level measurements.
- Embedded Transmitters 4–20mA & RS-485 Outputs
- Bluetooth® Version 5.0 for Rapid Wireless Configuration
- 24VDC Powered with Smart Switch Capability
- PVDF Transducer / 6P Polycarbonate Enclosure
- 10ft Waterproof 7-Pin Quick Adapter/Flying Lead Cable
- Extension Cables Available
- Automatic Temperature & Electro-Magnetic Noise Compensation