The Pyxis Lab® Nano-Flow Control Module is a stand-alone water flow measurement and control solution designed for use in critical cooling and process water sample flow applications. This unique platform provides precise flow measurement and regulation and may be installed upstream of inline sensors in water systems that are subject to pressure and flow variation challenges. The Nano-Flow module is offered in a convenient and easy to integrate micro-panel design is equipped with the Pyxis FS-100 ultrasonic flowmeter with a display, which directly controls a pre-mounted regulating valve through a simple to program user interface.
The new FS-100 is a state-of-the-art ultrasonic flow meter that operates on the principle of transit time difference with a measurement range of 0-3,000mL/min and resolution of 1mL. The sensors advanced PCB design offers built-in temperature compensation to eliminate the effect of temperature with instantaneous, accumulated and controlled water flow based on user setpoint within the sensor itself.
The flow control module also incorporates an electric box for panel power supply, internal regulating valve control and FS-100 output flow signal wiring both 4-20mA and RS-485 Modbus for connection to any OEM controller, PLC or DCS.
- Panel Mounted for Simple Installation and Startup
- Ultrasonic Flow Meter with Local Display capable of 0-3,000mL/min measurement
- Pre-Wired regulating valve controlled via user programmed ultrasonic flow meter setpoint
- Dual Flow Meter signal outputs: Isolated 4-20mA and RS-485 Modbus
- Real-Time Flow Rate Trend Chart
- Built-In Temperature Sensor automatically compensates the effect of temperature on flow rate
- Monitor and display instantaneous flow rate and accumulated volume
- Large Color LED indicator for operational state indication