The DW-739 series are single parameter inline turbidity analyzers specifically designed as a ‘Turn-Key’ monitoring solution for clean water applications. This panel series offers accurate, real-time measurement, display and data-logging of Ultra-Low Turbidity. Utilizing proprietary Pyxis Lab® smart sensor technology coupled with the Pyxis touch screen display and data logging terminal. The DW-739 series is offered in a convenient and easy to integrate panel mounted format for rapid installation and simple maintenance.
The DW-739 series analyzer integrates the LT-739 ultra-low turbidity sensor installed in the FR-100 flow reservoir. The LT-739 sensor offers a unique flat surface distal end in a quartz glass plate, allowing for extended cleanliness, easy maintenance and prevention of air bubble interference. With a detection range of up to 40 NTU and an industry low resolution of 0.001 NTU, the LT-739 sensor is designed for optimal accuracy and performance with a wide range of turbidity water samples from raw influent to treated effluent. The LT-739 uses 90º surface scatter configuration and Warm White Light (LED) or InfraRed (LED) and is EPA-180.1 and ISO-7027 compliant respectively.
The DW-739 analyzer requires a small installation footprint and offers simple operation and maintenance and is specifically designed for use in domestic and drinking water applications. The analyzer is also available with an optional Pyxis CloudLinkTM 4G remote gateway, which can upload on-site analyzer data to a cloud server in real time and allow for additional sensor/device inputs for cloud access. See specifications for details.
- Drinking Water
- Domestic Water
- Secondary Water Supply
- Sanitary Water
The LT-739 (EPA) and LT-739B (ISO) ultra-low resolution turbidity sensors offer a detection light source using warm white LED in 90-degree surface scatter format in accordance with USEPA 180.1 standards or Infra-Red 860nm in accordance with ISO-7027.1 standards. The turbidity sensors are mounted in the unique Pyxis FR-100 flow reservoir enabling the highest resolution possible of 0.001NTU with unmatched stability. The LT-739 and LT-739B offers simple calibration via the Pyxis LT-SOLID-CAL Solid State Turbidity Calibration Kit (no Formazin required) or the Pyxis L-CAL Portable Turbidity Calibration Kit (uses 500mL Formazin per calibration).
The FR-100 Single-Sensor flow reservoir provides sample calming for dissipation of air-bubbles and settling of suspended solids, foam or other impurities commonly observed in drinking water influent. This unique flow reservoir design results in the highest level of turbidity resolution on the market and greatly extends the maintenance cycle of the sensor while providing a large buffer capacity to mitigate pressure fluctuations. The minimum inlet pressure of FR-100 flow reservoir is only 7.5 psi (0.05mpa) making it highly suitable for the end of pipe networks and secondary supply influent sampling.
- Turbidity sensor offers a self-cleaning flat electrode design making them easy to maintain and clean.
- Simple sensor removal and replacement. LT-739 sensors is connected to the display/data logger via RS-485 modbus (RTU) allowing for integrated sensor calibration interface and diagnostics within the display screen.
- Convenient and simple to install Back-Panel (DW-739 Series) for rapid and easy installation. Truly a plumb and power to go platform with intense factory setup, testing and sensor calibration prior to shipment.
- 7-inch touch screen display/data logger interface with sensor calibration integrated. Display/data logger offers 2x 4-20mA I/O as well as RS-485 for signal passthrough to any PLC or DCS network. Pyxis CloudLinkTM 4G Gateway version available.
- For NSF Certified Applications the DW-739 discharge flow of approximately 200-400mL/minute may be sent to sanitary drain or returned to the inlet of the pretreatment system.