The DW-2100P series are multi-parameter inline water analyzers specifically designed as a ‘Turn-Key’ monitoring solution for clean water applications including:
- Drinking Water Networks
- Secondary Water Supply
- Decorative/Swimming Water Applications
The DW-2100P series offers highly accurate, real-time measurement, display and data-logging of Ultra-Low Turbidity, Free Chlorine, pH and Temperature. Utilizing proprietary Pyxis Lab® smart sensor technology, coupled with a Pyxis Lab® touch screen display and data logging terminal, the DW2100P series is a convenient and easy to integrate panel mounted format for rapid installation and simple maintenance.
The DW-2100P integrates two unique Pyxis Lab® smart sensors. The ST-765SS-FCL measures Free Chlorine, pH and temperature of the sample water. This sensor is membrane-free and based on unique principles and incorporate Pyxis’ advanced technology in the field of bare-gold electrochemical detection. The ST-765SS-FCL sensor integrates free chlorine, plus pH measurement and can perform temperature and pH compensation for the measurement of free chlorine based on conditions present in the application of use. This unique internal compensation results in a highly accurate oxidizer measurement consistent with DPD wet chemistry methodology as high as pH 9.0 and meets EPA-334.0 compliance.
The LT-739 sensor offers a unique flat surface distal end in a quartz glass plate, allowing for extended cleanliness, easy maintenance and prevention of air bubble interference. With a detection range of up to 40 NTU and an industry low resolution of 0.001 NTU, the LT-739 sensor is designed for optimal accuracy and performance.The LT-739 uses 90º surface scatter configuration and Warm White Light (LED) or InfraRed (LED), making it EPA-180.1 and ISO-7027 compliant respectively.
The DW-2100 analyzer requires a small installation footprint and offers simple operation and maintenance and is specifically designed for use in domestic and drinking water applications. The analyzer is also available with an optional Pyxis CloudLink™ 4G remote gateway. The CloudLink™ can upload on-site analyzer data to a cloud server in real-time and allow for additional sensor/device inputs for cloud access. See specifications for details.
- Drinking Water
- Domestic Water
- Secondary Water Supply
- Sanitary Water
- Decorative Water
- Swimming Water
- Food & Beverage Process Water
- Our Advanced Research & Development has provided Sensor Technologies that achieve Highly Accurate & Stable Measurement of Turbidity, Free Chlorine, pH and Temperature
- The LT-739 (EPA) and the LT-739B (ISO) ultra-low resolution turbidity sensors offer a detection light source using warm white LED in 90-degree surface scatter format in accordance with USEPA 180.1 standards or Infra-Red 860nm in accordance with ISO-7027.1 standards. The turbidity sensors are mounted in the unique Pyxis FR- 200 dual sensor flow reservoir enabling the highest resolution possible of 0.001NTU with unmatched stability. The LT-739 and LT-739B offers simple calibration via the LT-SOLID-CAL Solid State Turbidity Calibration Kit (no Formazin needed) or the Pyxis L-CAL Portable Liquid Turbidity Calibration Kit (uses 500mL per calibration).
The ST-765SS-FCL three-parameter composite sensor is used for the measurement residual free chlorine, pH and temperature in compliance with USEPA 334.0 and ISO-7393 guidelines. The sensors advanced PCB offers built-in temperature and pH parameter compensation (up to pH 9.0) algorithms eliminating the need for a supplemental pH sensor and controller. Unique Bare-Gold electrode technology for residual chlorine measurement eliminates membranes and electrode solution replenishment commonly associated with conventional sensors. The ST-765SS-FCL has a uniquely designed flat bubble pH electrode design for reduced fouling potential. Reduce your maintenance and cost versus colorimetric chlorine measurement or conventional electrochemical sensors by utilizing Pyxis replaceable Electrode Head (EH-765) for this sensor allowing for years of reliable service. The ST-765SS-FCL may be calibrated in-situ after cleaning via DPD Free Chlorine wet chemistry test measurement of active sample.
The FR-200 Dual-Sensor Flow Reservoir provides sample calming for dissipation of air-bubbles and settling of suspended solids, foam or other impurities commonly observed in drinking water influent with a recommended flow range of 600–1,000mL/minute. This unique flow reservoir design results in the highest level of turbidity resolution on the market and greatly extends the maintenance cycle of the sensor while providing a large buffer capacity to mitigate pressure fluctuations. The minimum inlet pressure of FR-200 flow reservoir is only 7.5 psi (0.05mpa) making it highly suitable for the end of pipe networks and secondary supply influent sampling.
- Both Sensors offer self-cleaning flat electrode designs, making them easy to maintain and clean.
- Simple removal and replacement. Both sensors are connected to the display/data logger via RS-485 Modbus (RTU) allowing for integrated sensor calibration interference and diagnostics within the display touch screen.
Convenient and simple to install Back-Panel (DW-2100P) for rapid and easy installation. Truly a plumb and power to go platform with intense factory setup, testing and sensor calibration prior to shipment.
Touch screen display/data logger interface with sensor calibration integrated. Display/data logger offers 2x 4- 20mA I/O as well as RS-485 and TCP-IP with remote diagnosis and parameter adjustment.